Systems Technician (Desktop / IT Helpdesk Support)
- Business Administration - Information Technology
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits include working with a team of talented and collaborative professionals; ongoing training and development; tuition reimbursement; medical; dental; vision; life; long-term disability; short-term disability; flexible savings accounts; critical illness; business travel accident, paid time off; paid volunteer time off; paid holidays; 401(k) retirement plan match; wellness incentives; E.A.P. services and more!
Are you interested in joining a successfully growing organization that has been recognized repeatedly as one of Indiana's Best Places to Work and one of the 25 fastest growing companies in Indiana? If so, check out our new IT position!
Responsible for supporting the company's overall technology platforms and aiding in the execution of its Information Technology Strategy. These responsibilities include but are not limited to responding to IT Help Desk tickets, aiding IT project work, providing technical assistance to employees as needed, and rolling out new software and hardware.
Summary of essential job functions/responsibilities
- Develop and maintain end-user training documentation and deliver training as required
- Assist others with mining data and creating prospect lists for outbound telemarketing, direct marketing or e-mail marketing
- Create custom and ad hoc reports within CRM; act as subject matter expert of CRM; ability to process and extract data for manipulation outside CRM
- Support, analyze, and resolve critical application issues as required
- Respond to and resolve IT help desk tickets
- Serve as office resource for technology: address general IT questions and issues; provide Whiteboard and TV support and provide support for other miscellaneous issues
- Monitor IT inventories and keep track of serial numbers for all equipment including laptops, printers, and hotspots, etc
- Support IT projects, including recommending, researching, and testing technologies prior to deployment
- Assist with support of limited personal digital devices and configurations for users
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Reliable transportation is required
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Ability to be collaborative with strong listening skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, respectful and diplomatic manner
- Ability to share knowledge with others with sense of empathy
- Able to demonstrate and maintain an elevated level of confidentiality
- Highly organized, self-directed, results-oriented initiative-taker with an ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently and effectively to deliver quality work products and meet established deadlines
- Ability to occasionally work after hours or weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Apex Benefits Group, Inc. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media