- - Client Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Are you interested in joining a successfully growing organization that has been recognized repeatedly as one of Indiana's Best Places to Work and one of the 25 fastest growing companies in Indiana? If so, come join Apex Benefits!
Apex Benefits is looking for a talented colleague to manage all employee benefit programs in our company from leave of absence to record maintenance. Ideal candidate is smart, hardworking, approachable, and has knowledge of regulations and benefit options. This position is based on the north side of Indianapolis.
Apex Benefits is an independent group benefits brokerage & consulting firm.
The purpose of the Benefits Administrator position is to perform all facets of administration in the following areas: group, dependent, and supplemental life plans, health insurance, flexible spending account, short term/long term disability, Family Medical Leave and records maintenance.
Summary of essential job functions/responsibilities
- Administer, monitor, and advise employees on Short/Long Term Disability and FMLA applications
- Assist in the planning and administration of the annual Open Enrollment Benefits process
- Respond to benefit inquiries from employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollment, qualifying events, status changes and other general inquiries
- Assist in the management of vendor relationships and process benefit file feeds
- Ensure accurate reporting, process benefits billing and prepare benefit audits
- Assist in the coordination of COBRA benefits through 3rd party administrator
- Manage reconciliations, audits, and annual governmental reporting requirements
- Audit HRIS system and ensure accuracy of all benefit related data
- Verify all posted benefit documents are to up-to-date and distribute to employees
- Provide training and support to employees and Human Resources staff
- Complete Human Resources or Special projects as assigned
- GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media